"The Quay Live" T&Cs
- The Promoter is: The Quay, 67 Bridge Street, Blyth, NE24 2AP.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of The Quay and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- To enter: entrant must follow instructions given out by the presenter.
- Opening time for entry will be the commencement of the live stream, at approximately 18:00 on the night of the broadcast.
- Closing time for entry will be 18:50 on the night of the broadcast. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The prize is as follows: 10 x £1 drinks vouchers ("Quay Pounds") which may be redeemed at The Quay, 67 Bridge Street, Blyth, NE24 2AP at any time when the venue is open. Further T&Cs apply.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and/or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by Facebook message within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 28 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner to establish where the prize can be delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.